Carney Technologies − Google Guidlines
According to the latest updates provided by Google, Carney Technologies Services offer well up-to-date services following all the guidelines of Google Panda/Penguin. Our experts provide you along with the services.
Google Penguin Update – Overview :
- Unique content without any sort of duplication
- Avoid Cloaking
- Avoid hiding of text
- Follow white hat techniques (Do not do any negative SEO)
- Avoid keyword stuffing. The ideal keyword density is 2% to 3%.
Google Panda Update – Overview :
Our Expert strongly recommendation and follow all the Google guidelines to offer you better outcomes to help index, and rank.
Content and Designing :
- Your website should be designed with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- It would be beneficial to provide a sitemap to your users that will highlight the important part of your site. If your site map has an extremely large no. of links, kindly break the site map into multiple pages.
- Your content should be written clearly to provide complete information that will accurately describe information to users.
- Search the words that your users would type to find your page and make sure that those words are included in your site.
- Check for broken links and correct HTML.
Technical Guidelines :
- Allowing search bots to crawl your website for tracking individual client behavior. Using this technique may result in incomplete indexing of your site, as bots may not be able to eliminate URLs that look different but actually highlight important information.
- Your web server should support the If-Modified-Since HTTP header.
- Make sure the use of robots.txt file on your web server tells the crawlers which directory can or cannot be crawled.
- Ensure that advertisements do not affect search engine rankings and make efforts to avoid it.
- Test your website and make sure that it appears correctly in different browsers.
- Google aims to provide the most accurate and relevant information to its users and we make sure to examine and monitor the site’s performance and optimize load times.
Quality Guidelines :
- Do not use intended tricks to improve search engine rankings.
- Avoid participating in link schemes designed to increase the site’s ranking or Page Rank. With web spammers and “bad neighbors” your own ranking may be affected with those links.
- Unauthorized computer programs should not be used to submit pages, and many more…
Google Strategies includes quality Such as :
- Avoid text or hidden links.
- Key words should be selected carefully.
- Should avoid cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Not provide duplicate content to the users.
- Should avoid creating pages with malicious behavior.
- Provide a content that would give users a reason to visit their website.
These are some of the relevant strategies that are practiced by the professionals in our organization. However, we assure you to provide the services that would surely fulfill all your requirements in a better way. Your satisfaction is our prime intention!