Search Engine Optimization is an ever-changing process. It develops day by day, and sets new rules for the users. The main reason to be trendy and contemporary is it has a direct connection with Google (and other SERPs). Everyone who becomes beneficial by using different Search Engine Optimization trends never satisfies with the limited edition of SEO; they want rampant growth of SEO strategies as they seek higher rank on SERPs. Sometimes, some of the SEO trends become so wanton that it becomes hard to identify the facts from the myths.
Yes!! Many SEO myths come in disguise of useful trends. As a result, the marketers either get confused or become the victim of the mythical trends that ultimately fail to get a good rank. However, SEO has always been a trendsetter for the marketers. So, this is the starting of the New Year, and this is the high time to know about all the latest SEO facts (apart from the myths) that will surely get you a good rank in 2018.
- Keyword stuffing does effect on your ranks
Keywords can turn into a Frankenstein if it is not tamed in proper manner. Of course, keyword is your strength when you are writing contents for SEO, but the days have come when the jam-packing contents has canopied the internet. Now, you need to know how it would be like when content becomes dense with keywords. For example, suppose the keyword is “pizza shop in New York City” and when you come to the content you find the particular keyword in every second or third line. You may imagine how horrifying the situation is. On the other hand, the quality of the content decreases with the keyword stuffing. These lackluster contents may bring a low traffic on your site as it loses its readability. Well, these types of contents are not new, but according to the latest SEO trends Google become close fisted with this type of contents. In some cases, contents with high keyword density are penalized and seized to post.
- Rank based on mobile-first indexing
It has been detected that people are more active on searching through mobile or Smartphones than on the desktops. According to reports almost 77% of millennials (from age 18 to 25) use their personal gizmos (mobile phones or Smartphones) to search online, whereas people between the age 40 to 50 still comfortable with desktop search. And now, Google index the mobile searched and crack those keywords. Also, Google has taken a bold step that says if a website gets low rank on mobile searches; the same rank will be count for desktop search.
- Increasing importance of social media
Social media networking sites are the huge platforms to grab the traffic. According to the latest Google survey, almost 49% traffic has come from the social media networking sites, and now Google points out some of the vital points to get more effective visitors from there. The expert SEO analysts clarify that first you have to read the psychology and the mindset of the inhabitants of the virtual world. According to the experts, people do not intend to read out any blogs when they come online on Facebook or Twitter, but to get a rank you must reach them through any of the text articles. Therefore, the amalgamation of blog and vlog (blogs in video format) is a happening combination to bring their attention. Moreover, when you post text contents make sure that the language and the used words are apt to the millennials. The more you touch their hearts with words, the more your posts become share worthy on Facebook. Alternatively, customer engagement is the biggest part to enlarge your followers on the social media. Research says that more than 60% customers like to involve with the sellers and they like the social media pages of their favorite brands. Another good part of being connected with the customers through social media is they (customers) can express their feelings with the sellers or the service providers.
These three SEO strategies may not seem a big thing, but believe me, the thoughtful implementation of these techniques can be a game changer in your SEO rank this year. The common mistake that most people do is not flowing the contemporary norms and keeps working on the same process. In SEO, the more you adopt new things faster you get the results. So, do apply the strategies and get overwhelmed effect in this year.
A key question that all would –be entrepreneurs face is finding a business opportunity that is right for them. The most worrisome questions for them is whether to introduce a new product or service or venture on an existing product or services.
Starting a small business requires motivation and determination. To start a successful small business, here are some crucial steps:
- Build an efficient Business plan: A business plan allows you to gain a better understanding of your industry structure, competitive landscape and capital requirements for starting a small business.
- Identify the correct business opportunity: A correct business plan is of utmost importance if you want to proper in your business. It is important to realize what skills you are bringing to the table and whether you are entering a fast growing industry.
- Find investment for the business: A business always needs proper investments otherwise this could lead to an early end of your business dreams. The correct investor or the correct investment plan is of utmost importance when a new business is concerned.
- To give a proper name to your business enterprise: The name you give to your business can either make it or break it. A correct business name will help distinguishing you from a sea of competitors, provide your customers with a reason and aid in branding your company.
- Determine the business structure: Business structures are of many types you will need to choose the one suitable for your purpose. You can choose the popular LLC, a solo proprietorship or a form of corporation. Your choice will have an impact on your business liability, fund-ability as well as taxes due.
- Get the correct business license and permits: Starting a new business requires necessary paper works and some regulations which need to be followed. Depending on your chosen business structure, may need to register your business with the state authorities. Setting up your small business may require an employer identification number(EIN) which is also used by state taxing authorities to identify businesses. Additional paperwork can entail sales tax licenses, zoning permits and more.
- Set up your business: One of the multitudes of tasks in starting a business is the setting of your office. There are many steps in an office set up including where you locate your office, buying the necessary office equipments, designing your work space and getting supplies for the daily needs of your office.
- Creating an accounting system: An efficient accounting system is very necessary if you want to run your business smoothly. Setting up your accounting will help you understand the financial condition and benefit you running a business and help you avert failure.
- Get your business insured: Don’t forget, to ensure that proper insurance is taken for your new business venture. As it is very important to protect your company and its employees in the event of disaster or litigation.
- Ensure proper marketing: Your business can only grow when you implement the correct method of marketing. Marketing involves public relations, promotions, sales and advertising. Marketing is a process by which a product can be introduced and promoted to potential customers. Without applying proper business marketing your business may not attain the limits you have envisioned.
- Small business owners who have just begun marketing with the SEO campaign will find that there is no end of the depth and complexities inherent to search engine optimization. Many companies try to implement SEO themselves, but results into a hopeless disaster. Some may even receive significantly low rankings, which will make the business slow.
SEO campaigns which are handled with care are becoming increasingly important to customers now days. It is mainly advised that company’s turn up to professional SEO companies for any search engine optimized project. Once a marketing firm has been selected, then the business will be able to run a successful SEO campaign. However, there are several key points that should always be kept in mind when approaching SEO.
- Identify the intended audience: To find the intended audience is the most vital part of an SEO campaign the approach of the SEO is of optimum importance in this field. By selecting the correct products you can attract more traffic to your web page.
- Website designing: A well designed website is one that funnels users from page to page effortlessly. By interlinking your site correctly, you can connect the relevant pages together with this you may find that even the less visited branches of your website sees more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and higher place among search engine rankings.
- Focus on your keyword selection: Despite your focused key word may not have a hundred and one uses, you should always try to be as thoughtful as possible when considering other optional keywords. You should always conduct a research to find other ways that web surfers may try to look at your product or brand.
- Use of dynamic keyword: Target keywords that will generate more traffic. Search trends change as much as people in social media do, so there is never a guarantee that one term will prove to be fruitful. You should always be on the lookout for applicable keywords that may increase the traffic on your website.
- Bring your business on the social media: Social media has become an increasingly popular way to generate long term website traffic. These days, many SEO agencies focus a lot of their attention on establishing a follower base for their clients. As the number of people following your company increases it will also increase the sale of your products and increase the visibility of your brand.
- Venture those places where there is no completion: While it is important that your company builds a significant social presence on the trendy networks. It’s always a smart move to look for alternative sites which are not so much popular. There are several upcoming social networks that can be capitalized on.
- Create original content for your web site: One of the first steps of an SEO campaign is to increase the web traffic. Some SEO agencies may also focus on getting potential customers to the sites, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be virtually important. Original content and at least a weakly blog are important to grasp the attention of the audience.
- Patience will be fruitful: Search engine Optimization and other SEO practices may lead to improved site traffic, but they generally take some time. After gaining momentum and establishing a significant online presence, your website rankings will automatically rise. However, getting there may require some time and patience.
- There are multiple aspects of creating an effective online marketing strategy. Online marketing is the key component to for small businesses. A properly optimized website never or rarely faces the problem of not being found. To remind you why SEO is still a crucial part of the online marketing formula, here are some benefits that your small business website can obtain by utilizing a well formed SEO strategy.
- Brand identity: Brand identity is built upon a foundation of steady exposure. You can’t build a reputation if nobody recognizes you. All the hard work that you have put into your business will be wasted if you do not have SEO by your side to ensure that the world is actually able to discover and enjoy the brand identity that you have been building.
- SEO creates user friendly websites: SEO helps small business owners create a faster, smoother and a user friendly web site. Well structured, clean and non complicated websites compels a casual visitor to explore your site and become a consumer of your brand or product.
- Erase competition: To bypass the sale of your competitors the optimum visibility of your brand or product is very essential. SEO gives you a platform which showcases your brand utility to the existing and the potential customers. This will help you and your business to go beyond the avenues your competitors are striving to reach.
- Strong first impression of your brand: SEO can provide a powerful first impression of your brand by giving you a website a strong, powerful and different look. In the world of social and digital media it is very important to serve your clients fresh and individualistic ideas, which is only possible by investing in the SEO industry.
The SEO industry helps small business owners create user friendly, fast and dynamic websites that can reach a higher rank in search engines, which will help to bring more potential customers to their site. This will eventually increase their conversion rates.
SEO, the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization defines the process of driving quantity traffic to your site without compromising with the quality through organic search engine results. You need to blend your creativity with the intellect to optimize your site and to get the top Google ranking.
The keyword plays an imperative role; it can either make or break your website traffic. However, there is another ball in your court- Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI).
Does it sound difficult?
However, if you once get familiar with the concept and how it works, you have won half of the race. You first need to be acquainted with LSI and how it can help you to lift your SEO strategy as well as amplify your business.
Definition of Latent Semantic Indexing and the way it helps SEO
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a way to determine the relation between the terms as well as concepts in content. The contents of a web page are crawled by a search engine and the most common phrases and words are identified and collated as the keyword for the page. In a nutshell, LSI keywords are the words that are semantically connected to your main keywords without directly being their synonyms.
On the flip, to understand how LSI works, you need to make it sure that search engines are smart enough to identify the context of your content and synonyms related to the keyword. Without LSI keywords, the search engines take a lot of time to search the keywords and the relation of the keywords to the content on your site. Websites with LSI keywords get a higher ranking than those that do not have the keywords.
LSI keywords adjoin a conventional flow to your content. The usage of the specific keywords generates results that are in tune with the topic you are discussing. Thus, you are not overstaffing your content and making it much more interesting to your audience.
Moreover, with this, you are able to provide accurate and precise information to the audience. While you use the keywords, your audience is able to find the perfect answer easily and effectively and in consequence, it generates traffic to your website.
How to find LSI keywords?
Are you in quest of the keywords? Thinking how to find the right keyword for your content to add value to it? There are diverse ways with which you are able to find additional keywords that you can include in your blog or content to make it more relevant.
A simple Google search
One of the easiest ways of identifying LSI keywords is to enter a search term in the Google research box. The search engine will automatically generate the most relevant keywords associated with the query at the very end of the search engine page. You can use the suggestion as a starting point to generate potential keywords as it displays the associations, Google is making with the primary keywords.
Using Google AdWords Keyword Planner
For using the Keyword Planner, you need to create an account. After signing into Google, you can access it. There are several options for you to choose in the planner. Go for the first option “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website, or category.” After that you need to type your information or keywords on the query box and hit ‘Get ideas’.
It will redirect you to another page where you can get suggestions on keywords that are related. The SEO service agencies use the tools to get an idea of how competitive the term is in ranking.
LSI Keyword Generator
You can try something different to locate ideal LSI keywords. The free keyword tool is named as LSI Keyword Generator. All that you need to do is to enter your keyword into the query box. It will generate a list of keywords; choose the perfect one among them.
This free tool is very handy for generating a list of relevant search items just by inserting your primary query. The tool promises to unravel many search terms that Google’s tool does not seem to be able to discover.
Use SERPs Keyword Research Database Tool
Another free tool to use comes from SERPs. Their Keyword Research Database Tool is very similar to Google’s Keyword Planner. Just add your query in the search bar and you’ll receive results based on volume of searches as well as CPC.
How to select the preeminent LSI keywords
Now, you have a long list of the potential keywords? However, are all of them relevant to your content? The trick is to narrow down your options that are both directly related to your content and carries a decent amount of search volume.
Be acquainted with different types of intent
The LSI keywords help to resolve any queries that the audience have about your primary keywords. So, you need to figure out what kind of queries your target audience is putting into Google to find your content.
Most of the times, the intent of a user’s search is to find out one of three things:
Informational intent: This type of query is typically on a much broader scale. An instant would be ‘What is the movie Superman Returns about? ’
Navigational intent: It is a more specific type of query. For example, someone might like to learn who directed the film and who were the actors as well as actresses in the movie.
Transactional intent: This type of query is related to buying something. For example: ‘Where can a buy a DVD of the movie?
Choose words to context your content, not overstaff it
LSI keywords need to be highly relevant to your content. For example, if you post on “10 unknown facts about Superman”, you need to make it sure that it should contain LSI keywords that are related to the film. Different keywords that are related to Superman, but not with the movie might appear when you use SERPs. As it has nothing to do with the film and will not add any value to your content, you need to avoid it carefully.
You should not overstaff the writing with the LSI keywords. A great way to judge this content is by rereading your content after adding the keywords. If you find that the word is not in symmetry with the line, then remove it.
How to befriend LSI?
It is a not a rocket science, so, you cannot expect the result spontaneously. Here are some simple guidelines for you:
- If the title of the content is ‘Learn to play Football’, make sure that the article is about football.
- Don’t use the same keyword repeatedly in the content. The content will seem monotonous and the search engines might red flag you.
- Restrict yourself from using Article Spinning Software- it spits out unreadable garble.
- You can check Google Webmaster Tools and see what keywords your pages are ranking for
To conclude, it could be stated that LSI keywords are just a branch of the tree of SEO strategy. To make your website flourish and rank consistently high on the search engine result page, you need to use all of the streams of SEO strategy and it includes a large number of backlinks from sites with authority, rich original content, H1 tags, alt tags that are pertinent, well structured and many more.
That being said, it’s worth taking the time to identify as well as to add LSI-driven keywords into your content as everyone wants to make Google their number one fan.
QUICK LINKS :
Life at Carney
CONTACT ADDRESS :
Carney Technologies Services
209, A.J.C Bose Road
Kolkata – 700017